Business Development Manager
Fundabl is on a mission to revolutionise the way that subscription-based businesses manage their working capital needs to thrive and scale. Fundabl helps clients convert recurring revenue contracts into upfront capital.
We enable founders to focus on what they do best - growing their business.
This is a rare opportunity to join an institutionally-backed start-up and to play an integral role in shaping our future success!
About the Role
Fundabl is looking for a Business Development Manager to work closely with the Chief Growth Officer and the rest of the leadership team to play a critical role in maximising and driving business growth – this includes:
- Client acquisition – includes originating, engaging and supporting leads throughout the acquisition process.
- Identify and establish partnership opportunities to unlock client distribution channels, as well as for marketing and PR purposes.
- Marketing and PR efforts.
- Deliver and maintain a customer-centric service.
- Track, manage and update leadership team on business development activities.
- 3+ years of experience working in sales/business development roles within the financial services or tech environments.
- Exceptionally organised and enjoy a role requiring initiative and autonomy.
- Exceptional communicator who can positively influence with your energetic, proactive attitude and passion.
- Highly creative and thinks outside of the box.
- Values interpersonal relationships and draws excitement from engaging with others and delivering results.
- The maturity to engage with the leadership team of our clients and partners.
- Ideal experience in managing a HubSpot CRM.
- Ability to be innovative and relish working in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Ability to manage and execute on important complex projects.
- Curiosity and drive to bring initiatives to life.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- An ability to motivate and inspire.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to also enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes. No task is ever to big or small.
- Enjoys the journey!
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Become one of the key employees of an exciting start-up on a strong growth trajectory with large scope for personal development
- Includes participation in the value creation at Fundabl through equity options
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Joining a culture that values personal relationships, where long term relationships matter most.
- Playing an integral role in supporting the start-up ecosystem.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.