Fundabl offers fast, flexible funding to growing businesses to thrive and scale.
This is a rare opportunity to join an institutionally backed start-up and to play an integral role in shaping our future success!
About the role:
Fundabl is looking for a Business Development intern, initially on a part-time basis to work closely with the Chief Growth Officer and the rest of the leadership team to play a critical role in maximising and driving business growth – this includes:
- Client acquisition – includes identifying, engaging and supporting leads throughout the acquisition process.
- Identify and establish partnership opportunities to unlock client distribution channels
- Support in marketing and PR efforts.
- Deliver and maintain a customer-centric service.
- Identify client pain points and new business opportunities
- Track, manage and update leadership team on business development activities.
- Passion working in sales/business development roles within the financial services or start-up environment
- Values interpersonal relationships and draws excitement from engaging with others and delivering results.
- Exceptional communicator who can positively influence with your energetic, proactive attitude and passion.
- Ideal experience in managing a HubSpot CRM.
- Ability to be innovative and relish working in a diverse and fast paced environment.
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines.
- Highly organised and enjoys a role requiring initiative and autonomy.
- A team player with the discipline and self-motivation to also enjoy working autonomously and enthusiasm to “work in the trenches” to achieve outcomes. No task is ever to big or small.
- Curiosity and drive to bring initiatives to life.
- Australian citizenship or permanent residency.
- Bonus: Experience working in a sales capacity or in a finance business
- Become a key employee of an exciting start-up on a strong growth trajectory and large scope for personal and career development.
- Work with people who love what they do every day.
- Joining a culture that values personal relationships, where long term relationships matter most.
- Flexible part-time work arrangements with an opportunity to join as full-time.
- Playing an integral role in supporting Australian businesses.